header/navigation

LLLHeader2
Lavnav2_v4

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Fancy-ness

In my effort to post more and create a more inspiring blog, I bring you fun photos and links from what inspired me this week. Perhaps this will be a regular thing?

I want to crochet this now. Now. It's a great "my office is freezing" sweater.

Penny Arcade Jacket from Vickie Howell
I think I love raw materials used in decorating, like these rooms.
Reclaimed wood lath wall from jerseyicecreamco

Rustic Room from Country Living

From Etsy, How-Tuesday: Map Silhouette Postcard. I'm thinking post honeymoon Christmas cards for this year?



Perfect. I can never bear to part with my tea tins.

Bridal Shower Tea Party Ideas from Martha Stewart

I should not be getting excited for fall, I'm a summer bunny. But I'm excited to crochet boot cuffs.




1 comment:

  1. Love the sweater, nice blog! xx stylebyelsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete