header/navigation

LLLHeader2
Lavnav2_v4

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First post

Hello there new blog,

I'm almost nervous to start my first post, because I have big plans for this blog and I'm very excited about it!

I've been inspired by the many lovely, crafty blogs I come across and decided to start my own. I make and discover a lot of fun things that I want to share with the world.

First, I bake. I have my own recipe blog where I bake all sorts of fun things. Mostly cupcakes.

Cutest cupcake ever 

And I crochet things.

Crochet snowflakes 

And read books, do yoga, and hang out with my husband-to-be Dave, my greyhound Odie, and my bunny Lillie.

I also work as a marketing manager for a publishing company, which is not that exciting.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment